Red Bull Flugtag Event on Saturday at McCovey Cove
|November 7, 2012||Posted by jamie under Events||
Red Bull Flugtag
– Lot A, China Basin Park, China Basin, AT&T Park
– Event will take place in China Basin.
Date & Time:
– Saturday, November 10th – Gates open at 11AM with the first flight departing at 1PM. Final flight will take off around 3:30PM and will be immediately followed by an awards ceremony. Event will conclude at 5PM.
– Red Bull Flugtag 2012 is a festival-style event scheduled for AT&T Park. The event will feature custom made aircrafts, where competitors will attempt to fly homemade human powered flying machines over McCovey Cove. The setup will consist of a platform built over McCovey Cove for the flying competition as well as public viewing areas in China Basin Park, the Northern half of Parking Lot A and AT&T Park.
– Terry Francois Blvd. between 3rd Street and Mission Rock Street – Starting November 8th at 6AM to November 10th at 10PM
– 3rd Street (northbound lanes only) between Channel Street and Berry Street – November 10th from 7AM to 5PM
Amplified Sound Permit Timing:
– Wednesday, November 7th – 9am-9pm (sound testing from 3pm-6pm)
– Thursday, November 8th – 9am-9pm (sound testing from 12pm-5pm)
– Friday, November 9th – 9am-9pm (sound testing from 9am-5pm)
– Saturday, November 10th – 9am-9pm
Questions or Concerns:
– Please feel free to call Brad Hansen at Giants Enterprises at 415-972-1803.
– Additional event information can be found on the official event website: http://www.redbullflugtagusa.com/#/event/san-francisco-2012