Valentine's Day Pillow Fight at Justin Herman Plaza
|February 12, 2008||Posted by jamie under Events||
From the often entertaining www.laughingsquid.com web site:
Pillow Fight (formerly known as Valentine’s) Day is here again!!!
Where: Justin Herman Plaza (Market & Embarcadero), San Francisco, CA.
When: February 14th, when the Ferry Building clock strikes 6pm.
What: PILLOW FIGHT!!!
1) Tell everyone you know about Pillow Fight!
2) Tell EVERYONE YOU KNOW about Pillow Fight!!!
3) Nothing in your pillow but pillow.
4) Don’t hit anyone with out a pillow.
5) Don’t hit anyone operating a camera.
The Food Bank and Coalition on Homelessness will be collecting donations this year. Help the less fortunate with pillows, blankets, clothing and non-perishable food items and don’t forget a few trash bags to help clean up.
THANK YOU, SAN FRANCISCO!!!!
Pictures from the 2007 pillow fight scene are on the Laughing Squid blog.