Possible Halloween Event at Giants Parking Lot A
|July 19, 2008||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
The Rincon Point-South Beach Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) meets this Monday, July 21st at 5:00 p.m. a the South Beach Harbor Services Building (between Pier 40 and AT&T Park) in the Community Room. One of the agenda items is a discussion about the possibility of the City hosting a Halloween event at Giants Parking Lot A behind AT&T Park on 3rd Street. While Halloween in the Castro was cancelled all together last year, the City is looking for multiple locations to host events this year. If you check your calendar, you’ll see that Halloween falls on a Friday and will likely attract even more revelers that evening than usual.
More background story links about the hot potato formerly known as Castro Halloween can be found on my Rincon Hill Examiner page.
Monday’s agenda includes:
1. Update on Pier 40 – San Francisco Redevelopment Agency
2. Presentation on the Mayor’s Sunday Streets Program, Wade Crowfoot, Mayor’s Office
3. Discussion on Halloween and Possibility of Using Giants Parking Lot A, Bob Davis, Entertainment Commission
4. Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale – update by sub-committee
5. Membership Matters – action to fill vacant CAC positions (vacant positions attached to agenda)
6. Ballpark Matters
7. Matters not appearing on the Agenda
8. Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters).