Rincon Hill neighbors meeting agenda for Tuesday, 8/24/2010
|August 21, 2010||Posted by jamie under Meetings, RHNA||
Below is a quick agenda for Tuesday’s neighborhood meeting at The Infinity’s Club Lounge at 6:30 p.m.
- Welcome – Jamie Whitaker (2 minutes)
- Transbay JPA Update – Adam Alberti, Singer Associates representing the Transbay JPA (5 minutes)
- Bocce Ball Project as Proposed – Lev Kushner from SF’s Rec. and Parks Dept. (up to 15 minutes)
- Neighborhood’s Need for a Children’s Public Playground – Adhamina Rodriguez, neighbor and a mom from The Infinity (up to 15 minutes)
- Q&A on Parks (planned or otherwise) – moderated by Jamie Whitaker (20 minutes)
- Complete survey to help me assess our community’s urgency and willingness to unite for a children’s public playground
- Announcement – September 13th South Beach | Rincon | Mission Bay Neighborhood Association’s District 6 Supervisor Candidate Forum
I hope that you can join us on Tuesday, August 24th at 6:30 p.m. at The Infinity’s Club Lounge (333 Main Street, enter the central courtyard from Main Street and go up the stairs to the right to enter the Club Lounge).