Rincon Point-South Beach CAC 4/20/2009 Meeting
|April 13, 2009||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
The Rincon Point-South Beach Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) works with the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency on South Beach and a sliver of Rincon Hill (Rincon Park, for instance) issues.
The next quarterly meeting is next Monday, April 20, 2009 at 5:00 pm at the South Beach Harbor Services Building (between Pier 40 and AT&T Park).
- Presentation on the 2009 Sunday Streets Program by Cheryl Brinkman, Sunday Streets
- Port of San Francisco Matters presented by Dan Hodapp of the Port of SF
– Embarcadero Promenade Enhancements Study
– Brannan Street Wharf Project
- Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale – update by sub-committee
- Ballpark matters
- Matters not appearing on the Agenda
- Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters)