Rincon Point – South Beach CAC Agenda for July 20th
|July 8, 2009||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
The agenda for the Rincon Point-South Beach Citizens Advisory Committee meeting on July 20th is pretty full of Port of San Francisco related projects. The meeting starts at 5:00pm at the South Beach Harbor Services building on Monday, July 20th.
1. Brannan Street Wharf/Pier 36 Project – Dan Hodapp, Port, and Chelsea Fordham, Planning Department
2. Discussion on Development Opportunity at SWL330 (the parking lot surrounding the Watermark at Bryant/Beale Sts. on the Embarcadero) – John Doll, Port
3. Presentation on Upcoming Cirque du Soleil Event at Giants Lot A – Ted Brennan, Cirque du Soleil
4. Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale – update by sub-committee
5. Ballpark Matters
6. Matters not appearing on the Agenda
7. Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters).