Rincon Point South Beach CAC Meeting Agenda for 7.19.10
|July 15, 2010||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
Curious to hear what’s up with the Second Street Bike Plan? How about the development plans of Seawall Lot 337 (Giants Parking Lot A)? Join neighbors at the Rincon Point South Beach Citizens Advisory Committee meeting on Monday, July 19th at 5pm at the South Beach Harbor Services Building’s Community Room to hear about these issues and more. This San Francisco Redevelopment Agency sponsored CAC now meets once every three months.
Here’s the Agenda:
1. Update on Planning for Seawall Lot 337 (Giants Parking Lot A) – Phil Williamson, SF Port
2. Update on Second Street Bike Project – James Shahamiri, SF MTA
3. Elections of CAC Officers – Chair and Vice Chair (subject to quorum requirement)
4. Update on Sub-committees – update by sub-committees
a. SWL 330 Sub-committee
b. Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale
5. Ballpark Matters
6. Matters not appearing on the Agenda
7. Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters).