Rincon Point-South Beach Citizens Advisory Committee Meeting on Monday, April 21st
|April 15, 2008||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
This is a good meeting to attend to learn about happenings in and around the Rincon Hill and South Beach neighborhoods.
Monday, April 21, 2008 starting at 5:00 p.m.
South Beach Harbor Services Building
Near Pier 40 on the Embarcadero
1. Port Matters
- SWL 337 – overview of process and upcoming meetings
- Brannan Street Wharf – general update
2. Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale – update by sub-committee
3. Membership Matters – recommendation of appointments for vacant CAC positions
4. Meeting Schedule Review – discussion/action regarding changing CAC meetings to a quarterly schedule
5. Ballpark Matters
6. Matters not appearing on the Agenda
7. Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters).