Rincon Point/South Beach CAC Meeting Monday, 9/17/07
|September 10, 2007||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
I just received the agenda for the next Rincon Point/South Beach CAC Meeting that happens this coming Monday, 9/17/2007 at 5:00PM at the South Harbor Services Building’s Community Room (between Pier 40 and AT&T Park). I’ll be out of town, but I do encourage y’all to attend – especially to learn what’s up with the Brannan Street Wharf from the Port folks. It is such a horrendous eyesore at this moment in time, all fenced up with signs announcing it is dangerous and so on. They should demolish it yesterday with the $9 million they have in the bank from the Watermark condo developers instead of putzing around and waiting for the structure to just fall into the Bay.
Here’s the meeting agenda:
- Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale – update and discussion with Mark Shindler of Caltrans
- Port of San Francisco Matters
- a. Brannan Street Wharf – next steps
- Ballpark Matters
- Matters not appearing on the Agenda
- Public comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters).