Rincon Point/South Beach CAC Meeting on Monday, January 26th
|January 15, 2009||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
Rincon Point – South Beach Citizens Advisory Committee meeting
Monday, January 26, 2009 at 5:00 p.m.
South Beach Harbor Services Building, Community Room
(between Pier 40 and AT&T Park on the Embarcadero)
1) Elections of CAC Officers
2) Update on the Brannan Street Wharf Project – Dan Hodapp, Port of San Francisco
3) Presentation on the San Francisco Traffic Congestion Pricing Plan – speaker invited, but not confirmed
4) Caltrans Parcel at Bryant/Beale – update by sub-committee
5) Ballpark Matters
6) Matters not appearing on the Agenda
7) Public Comment (Persons wishing to address the Members on Non-Agenda, but CAC related matters).