Transbay CAC Meeting Thursday, March 13, 2008
|March 7, 2008||Posted by jamie under Meetings|
The Transbay Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) is meeting on Thursday, March 13, 2008 at 5:30 p.m.
You can attend the meeting at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, 701 Mission Street, 2nd Floor Conference Room.
This CAC’s meetings tend to get canceled, so this is an opportunity to check a meeting out. I believe the development of the land around the Transbay Transit Center redevelopment is their core focus.
Here’s the agenda:
1. Welcome & introductions (5 minutes)
2. Update on the Transbay Transit District Plan/4th & King Railyards Plan by San Francisco Planning Department (30 minutes)
3. Review and discussion of Request for Proposals for Block 11 (30 minutes)
4. Update on other Transbay Redevelopment Project Area developments (5 minutes):
– Block 1 assembly
– Block 8 RFP
– Fiscal Year 2008-2009 Budget
I doubt that I’ll be able to go due to my full-time job workload, but I highly recommend that those of you interested in learning more about the future developments in the Rincon Hill neighborhood attend. If you do attend, please try to take a few minutes to shoot a summary my way to post on the Rincon Hill neighborhood blog.