Transbay Designs Presentations for TJPA CAC on Tuesday evening
|August 12, 2007||Posted by jamie under Meetings||
I make no bones about envying the 5.4 acre park included in the Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects design. Perhaps you prefer the tower designed by SOM. Then again, you may like the Sutro Tower looking Rogers design like The Chronicle’s John King.
If you would like to let the Transbay JPA Citizens Advisory Committee hear your thoughts, please do make your way over to the second floor of the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts at 701 Mission Street on Tuesday for a meeting that begins at 5:30PM.
Below is the meeting’s agenda:
1. Call to Order (5 minutes)
2. Approval of Minutes of July 17, 2007 Meeting (5 minutes)
3. Draft Relocation Impact Study – Presentation & Comment (25 minutes)
4. Design & Development Competition – Presentation & Comment (60 minutes)
5. Public Comment (5 minutes)
Unless work prevents me, I plan on attending. If nothing else, introduce yourself to me as a neighbor in Rincon Hill who is interested in the future of our quickly developing area of the City.