Home » Public Services » Making Use of 311 Services

Making Use of 311 Services

If you walk on Main Street regularly, you may have seen a shopping cart near the building on the corner near Folsom over the past week or so. Yesterday, it looked like curiosity killed the cat, and someone dumped out the crap from the shopping cart onto the sidewalk.

I dialed up 311 (415-701-2311 on your cell phone) to ask the Department of Public Works to come out and clean up the junk. Hopefully, it’ll be gone today or tomorrow.

The main reason I post this message is to just encourage you to program your cell phone with the 311 number (415-701-2311) – I think it is a wonderful service.

Comments are closed.