Rincon Hill neighborhood meeting this evening!
|August 24, 2010||Posted by jamie under RHNA||
Please join your neighbors at 6:30 p.m. sharp at The Infinity’s Club Lounge (333 Main Street, enter the central courtyard and go up the steps to the right) to discuss Transbay activities, proposed Bocce Ball courts, and the need for a children’s playground.
Below is a quick agenda for Tuesday’s neighborhood meeting at The Infinity’s Club Lounge at 6:30 p.m.
- Welcome – Jamie Whitaker (2 minutes)
- Transbay JPA Update – Adam Alberti, Singer Associates representing the Transbay JPA (5 minutes)
- Bocce Ball Project as Proposed – Lev Kushner from SF’s Rec. and Parks Dept. (up to 15 minutes)
- Neighborhood’s Need for a Children’s Public Playground – Adhamina Rodriguez, neighbor and a mom from The Infinity (up to 15 minutes)
- Q&A on Parks (planned or otherwise) – moderated by Jamie Whitaker (20 minutes)
- Complete survey to help me assess our community’s urgency and willingness to unite for a children’s public playground
- Announcement – September 13th South Beach | Rincon | Mission Bay Neighborhood Association’s District 6 Supervisor Candidate Forum
I hope that you can join us on Tuesday, August 24th at 6:30 p.m. at The Infinity’s Club Lounge (333 Main Street, enter the central courtyard from Main Street and go up the stairs to the right to enter the Club Lounge).