SBRMB Meeting This Evening
|April 13, 2009||Posted by jamie under SBRMBNA||
Complementing the Rincon Hill Neighborhood Association is the multi-neighborhood South Beach/Rincon/Mission Bay (SBRMB) Neighborhood Association that meets the 2nd Monday each month at the South Beach Harbor Services Building (between Pier 40 and AT&T Park) at 6pm.
Tonight’s (April 13, 2009) SBRMB meeting agenda includes:
– Update on Transbay Transit Center plans from Bob Beck of the Transbay JPA and a representative from architectural firm Pelli Clarke Pelli
– Overview from Dan Hodapp of the Port of San Francisco about upcoming workshops the Port will host to discuss ways to improve the quality of the pedestrian environment on the Embarcadero Pedestrian Promenade
– Social committee announces their first SBRMB social event. The first event starts off at 10am at the Willie Mays statue at the corner of 3rd and King Street in front of the ball park on April 26th for neighbors to enjoy Sunday Streets along the Embarcadero together. At Noon, MoMo’s is the place for neighbors to meet back up for brunch. For those who RSVP to engel.annemarie -at -gmail.com that they’d like to get together for brunch at MoMo’s, a complimentary glass of champagne or a bloody mary from MoMo’s will accompany the meal you order.
– Pedestrian safety committee will unveil a campaign asking drivers and pedestrians to be cautious in our neighborhoods
– South Beach NERT will discuss the City-wide drill on April 18th for participants to practice emergency response activities in preparation for when a disaster does occur