Transbay JPA CAC Meeting Tuesday, December 13, 2016
|December 9, 2016||Posted by jamie under Transbay Transit Center||
This looks like an interesting agenda for the next Transbay JPA CAC meeting!
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
201 Mission Street, Suite 2100 San Francisco, CA
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
1. Call to Order
2. Staff Report (15 minutes)
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes: November 7, 2016
4. Presentation by the San Francisco Planning Department and San Francisco Public Works of the Transit Center District Implementation of the Public Realm Improvements (30 minutes)
5. Progress Update from Greator Rincon Hill Community Benefit District (30 minutes)
6. Construction Update (30 minutes)
7. Public Comment
8. CAC Member Comments & Future Agenda Requests
The Transbay Joint Powers Authority Citizens Advisory Committee meeting will be held at the Transbay Joint Powers Authority office at 201 Mission Street, Suite 2100, San Francisco, CA.