February 28, 2019 marks 12 years since I started this blog. Lots has changed, and lots needs change. Thanks for reading and caring about our corner of the SoMa District!
The planned park on an acre in the middle of the current day’s Transbay Temporary Terminal on Main/Folsom/Beale/Howard Streets is a chance to get a neighborhood serving park. Please attend this Thursday’s Transbay CAC meeting if you are interested in hearing and providing input on the designs for the park.
TRANSBAY CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE FULL COMMITTEE MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Starts at 5:30 P.M.
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts
701 Mission Street, 2nd Floor Conference Room
San Francisco, CA 94103
- Recognition of a Quorum
- Report of the Chair (15 min)
a. Status Update of Block 8 grocery store
- Report of the OCII Staff (10 min)
- Presentation by F4 Transbay Partners, LLC, of a draft concept plan for Transbay Block
4 (discussion item) (15 min)
- Presentation by San Francisco Department of Public Works (SFPW) regarding park
design experience (action item) (15 min)
- Presentation by OCII staff and SFPW regarding draft public outreach and peer review
processes for design of Transbay Park (action item) (15 min)
- Agenda Items for Future Meetings (5 min)
- Public Comment
Original agenda in PDF format from the Office of Community Investment and Infrastructure